Looking for an easy-to-make gluten-free snack? Try one of these healthy snack skewers! There are endless ways you can customize these skewers to fit any allergies or food preferences, but to get you started, we’ve come up with 3 easy ways to make gluten-free snack skewers. Try our fun and family-friendly Vegan Pizza Skewers—or bite into the crisp freshness of a Veggie Skewer. Fancy something sweet? You can’t go wrong with this allergy-friendly Sun Butter & Jelly Skewer. Each recipe features one of our gluten-free organic breads and is guaranteed to be 100% plant-based, gluten-free, allergy-friendly, and delicious!
Instructions for the Vegan Pizza Skewers:
- Preheat your oven to 400℉.
- Spread a layer of pizza sauce on each slice of bread and top with vegan cheese.
- Bake open-faced in the oven along with the mushroom bites for 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
- Remove from the oven, slice the pizza bread into squares, and assemble skewers. Start with the pizza bread as a base and alternate ingredients as you work your way from one end of the skewer to the other.
Instructions for the Sun Butter & Jelly Skewers:
- Take two slices of the Sprouted Honey Oat organic bread and spread a layer of sun butter on one slice and a layer of jelly on the other.
- Combine these together to make a sun butter & jelly sandwich, then cut the sandwich into 6 pieces.
- Begin stacking your skewers alternating between the sun butter & jelly squares, bananas, and strawberries as you work your way up the skewer.
- When you’re done, they’re ready to eat!
Instructions for the Veggie Skewers:
- Cut your organic gluten-free bread into squares and spread a layer of hummus on each square.
- Begin stacking your skewers starting with a square of the organic gluten-free bread. Then, alternate ingredients between your veggies of choice and vegan cheeses as you work your way to the top.
- For even more colour and flavour, try using different kinds and colours of peppers.
Sign up for our newsletter at the bottom of this page and get all the best gluten-free articles and recipes, right to your inbox! Follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook to see all things Little Northern Bakehouse.