Cheese, garlic, and bread is undeniably a winning combination. So we’ve made our very own Vegan Gluten-free Cheesy Garlic Pull-Apart Dinner Rolls that everyone can enjoy! This easy plant-based recipe serves up all the melt-in-your-mouth comfort of a batch of homemade cheesy garlic knots—but without any of the dairy, gluten, or allergens to get in the way. Whether you’re entertaining unexpected guests, hosting game night, or pairing your favourite rainy day soup with some epic garlic goodness!
The ultimate sharable side or last-minute appie, our Gluten-free Cheesy Garlic Pull-Apart recipe uses our gluten-free dinner rolls, so it comes together in minutes. And no matter who you share them with, your friends and family can feel safe indulging in the joy of the real thing!
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Line a medium sized baking pan with a large aluminum foil so that about six inches of foil is hanging out of the pan on each side.
- Using a bread knife (or serrated blade), cut an “X” into the tops of each of the dinner rolls, taking care not to squash the rolls as you cut. Make sure not to cut all the way through (cut to about ½-inch from of the bottom of the roll). Place rolls into the baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, garlic, salt, herb spice and parsley. Then use a small spoon to evenly fill each roll with the melted butter mixture. Stuff vegan parmesan cheese into the “X” shaped cuts.
- Fold extra foil across the pan and seal it closed. Bake for 25 minutes covered, and then 5 minutes uncovered to give the tops to a tempting golden-brown glow.
- Got a gaggle of garlic fans at your table? Add as much garlic & herb seasoning as your heart desires!
- Sprinkle any leftover vegan parmesan on top of your rolls before you bake them. (No one will fault you for having a generous hand with the cheese!)
- Have a larger crowd to feed? Double the ingredients and to fill a 9 ½-inch × 11-inch pan.
Get more delicious gluten-free recipes delivered straight to your inbox! Sign up for our monthly newsletter at the bottom of this page. Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest for gluten-free foodie recipes and inspiration.