Sink your teeth into the savoury flavour of this easy-to-make, plant-based, gluten-free dish! Perfect for any time of day, whether it’s breakfast, lunch, dinner, or a late-night snack, this Fast and Easy Gluten-free Mushroom Toast recipe always hits the spot! No ingredient screams “umami” more than mushrooms!
Our take on this classic toast topper is gluten-free and allergy-friendly—so you can experience the joy of the real thing!
- Melt 1 tablespoon vegan butter in medium frying pan over medium high heat.
- Pour in fresh cremini mushrooms and sauté for about 2 minutes.
- Add the tamari and sauté for another 2 – 3 minutes.
- While the mushrooms are cooking, toast your favourite gluten free bread.
- Top toast with sliced avocado, sautéed mushrooms, feta, herbs and top with balsamic glaze (optional).
- Serve warm and enjoy!
- If you don’t have gluten-free tamari, you can also use coconut aminos or another gluten-free soy sauce alternative.
Sign up for our newsletter at the bottom of this page for more easy plant-based gluten-free recipes. And make sure to follow our Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest for loads of gluten-free foodie content and resources.