Our Gluten-Free Three Cheese Pizza recipe has everything there is to love about a classic three cheese pizza…minus the gluten and dairy so everyone can enjoy a stretchy, gooey slice of pie fresh from the oven. With added zing from fresh cherry tomatoes, a touch of sophistication from smoked vegan farmhouse cheese and the satisfying crispness of our Thin Artisan Style Gluten-Free Pizza Crust, this cheesetastically delicious margherita-inspired pie will become your go-to pizza night staple.
- Pre-heat your oven to 350°F (or use a pizza oven if you have one!).
- Mix the grated parmesan-style cheese into the pizza sauce and set aside.
- Cut your smoked cheese into thin-but-rustic slices, slice tomatoes, and chiffonade your basil.
- Spread one Little Northern Bakehouse pizza crust (thickness of your choice (we used Thin)) with your favourite tomato-based marinara or pizza sauce, leaving no more than 1 1/2-inches bare at the rim. (Leave even less if you like your gluten-free three cheese pizza saucy and like to live on the edge!).
- Sprinkle grated mozzarella cheese over the pizza, ensuring even cheese coverage as close to the edge of the sauce as you can, and top with sliced smoked cheese slices for optimum cheeziness. Decorate further with sliced cherry tomatoes.
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes, or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with freshly sliced basil and serve.
Love this Gluten-free Three Cheese Pizza recipe? Get more gluten-free pizza ideas on our Pizza Roundup post. Follow @littlenorthernbakehouse on Instagram, like us on Facebook, or scroll down to subscribe to our monthly email for inspiration.