Calling all avocado toast lovers! Transform a beloved breakfast into a delicious dinner with this Gluten-Free Avocado Toast Flatbread. Light, fresh, and with a hint of zest, we’ve spread a thick layer of pesto over our Original Artisan Gluten-Free Pizza Crust. Topped with creamy avocado slices, fresh vegetables, sprinkles of vegan feta cheese, and dollops of chipotle crema drizzle, each chewy bite bursts with fresh flavour. Experiment with toppings and garnishes! See our tips below for some suggestions. our gluten-free avocado toast flatbread is a light, healthy, and allergy-friendly meal will take your avocado toast game to the next level!
For the Chipotle Crema Drizzle:
- Stir together the chipotle liquid from the can and mix with non-dairy sour cream. Set aside.
For the Gluten-free Avocado Toast Flatbread:
- Pre-heat your oven to 350℉.
- Spread a thick layer of pesto across the pizza crust.
- Add sliced tomatoes and sprinkle vegan feta cheese over the flatbread.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, until flatbread is crisp and golden around the edges.
- Remove from the oven and allow it to cool slightly. Fan sliced avocado slices across flatbread.
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes, more vegan feta cheese, and your chipotle crema drizzle.
- You’ll have leftover chilis from the chipotle chilis in adobo sauce. Make sure nothing goes to waste by using the chilis in another recipe. Try our Gluten-Free Vegan Mac and Cheese that also calls for this ingredient.
- Get out the garnishes! We added thinly sliced lemons and a sprinkle of chili flakes on top. Try sprinkling herbs like mint or cilantro, or experiment with pickled red onion slices, seeds, or garlic-infused olive oil.
Get more gluten-free recipes like this delivered straight to your inbox! Scroll down to the footer below this recipe to subscribe to the Little Northern Bakehouse monthly newsletter. And follow us on Instagram, too!